Saturday, October 10, 2009

Comments4kids Week 6

cartoon kangaroo wearing a hat
I read Cody's post from Mr.Goerend's Classroom Blog. He wrote a great little story about the creation of "National Hop Like a Kangaroo Day". In the story, a boy named Max hurt his foot playing football and had to hop on one foot for a few days. Through a series of events, the President learns of Max and his classroom's idea of a day to hop around like a kangaroo. I think it would be a fun holiday.... especially if we could all dress like kangaroos and spend the day hopping around in the parks near our homes!
Colby is learning to write creatively and lots of people are getting to see his work. I have got to say that as a sixth grader, I do not think I would have wanted my own work out there for the world to see.

1 comment:

  1. You come to class dressed like a kangaroo and i will too! Then we can declare it a holiday! And we can Skype in to our friends in Australia!

    ReplyDelete