Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goodbye For Now

picture of Tigger and Eeyore and a caption that asks Are you a Tigger or and Eeyore
Randy Pausch mentioned that "You just have to decide if you are a Tigger or an Eeyore."
I believe that life is full of all kinds of situations that make us happy and sad and it is so important to remember that the way we react makes all the difference.
I have enjoyed EDM310 with Dr. Strange and my fellow students. I enjoyed chatting in class, reading your thoughts in your blogs, and getting to know a little about each of you. The best of luck to each of you as you continue your education and enter classrooms where you try to make a difference.

3 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed working alongside you in this class. Best of luck to you in the future. You will be a great teacher!

    God Bless,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye!! It was great having a class with you!! See you soon!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, Deidra. I hope that we have future classes together also. Thank you for listening. I wish the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete